Saturday, April 30, 2011

April the last day

Tommy - I miss you. It is hard to see the good things I have and not think of you. Our friends came and started the landscaping in the front today. It looks so nice. You would have loved it.

The lady at the nursery sold me her Sago Palm She and her husband bought two for their home. He died. She brought one of them back to the nursery and has had it there for eight years. She sold it to me today and told me the story of her palm. It was comforting to be in the company of someone who really understood the pain, the loneliness, the grief. She knew - she knew. I have inherited a part of her dream. I am going to share it with her. The palm had several small ones growing off of it. We took them and planted them into tubs. If they survive - I will put one into a nice pot and take it back to her. She can have part of her dream back.

I miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment