Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Facebook Post

Someone wrote of Facebook - I don't know if they thought about it at all. It went like this

There are moments in life when you wish you could bring someone back ... and spend the day with them ...just one more time, kiss them goodbye or hear their voice again or say things you wish you had said and told them how much you loved them. Copy and paste in remembrance of your loved ones who are not here..gone but never forgotten.

I would never really want you to come back. To love you would be wonderful - but to say good-bye again - I could not do that. Nor could I ask you to give up the Glory of God that shines on you daily.

I grieve your loss. I miss you being here with me. But - I would never ask you back. They were right about one thing - you are never forgotten.

No comments:

Post a Comment