Sunday, December 9, 2012

December 9

Do you know what it is like to wake up in the morning and think of nothing? Or, like me, are your thoughts crowded by people you love and care about? What about children,spouses,friends? The weather? What you are going to wear? Housework undone? Pets to be fed and groomed. The lawn - what about the lawn. Are there weeds to pull? Gardens to water?

There are so many things in life that crowd in when I wake up in the morning. My life is full and mostly enjoyable. There is hardly a second that has no thought in it. But, today - Tom was not one of them. I did not think about him until later. I was up, working, dressed, had my coffee, working on a friend's curtain when it hit me - I hadn't thought of Tom yet. This may be a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment