Wednesday, May 22, 2013

May 22

It had been a long day.
I am beginning to understand the damage that stress can do.
The pain in my hand had limited what I'm able to do. It is changed the way I function daily. pain had taken on a whole new meaning for me. I am right handed. Not being able to use my right hand is very difficult.

Nobody thinks about using their hands until they don't have one. I type with my hand, wash my hair with my hand, get out of the bathtub using my hand, do my hair with my hand, write with my hand, open doors with my hand, Et cetera...

I struggle to do any of these things any longer. It hurts and I am tired.

I am very tired. I am tired of pain and being tired.

Even work is a struggle for me any more. I can't do it. It causes more stress, more pain, and frankly I truly do not feel appreciated or what I do. Actually, I feel appreciated but not understood.

No comments:

Post a Comment