Sunday, June 2, 2013

June 2, 2013

Three years ago - I didn't work the summer. Tom and I went to New York. We took buses, taxis, trains, and walked. Couldn't do subways because of the walker.

While there, we went to two Broadway shows. It was so much fun. We went to the Tutankhamen exhibit, the Botanical Gardens, a harbor cruise, and out on an old Schooner. He watched while I helped hoist the sails. What a summer it was.

After New York, we rested awhile before going to Angel's Camp, Las Vegas, and Buena Park. It was a full summer. There was no way to know it would be our last summer together. 

I am not working this summer either. But my plans are much more limited. There will be Dr. appointments, laundry, housework, sorting and cleaning... Not what I had planned - but plans sometimes need to change.  

No comments:

Post a Comment