Sunday, June 9, 2013

June 9

Do Over - If I could choose a do-over - what would it be? Were I to remove the greatest pain in my life - my life would never have been. I would never have known the joys and pains of this world as I did. It was the pain that brought the joy.









No visiting White Sands with Tom.
 No Joe to give me the most beautiful granddaughter in the world.










No Tom - to make me smile and laugh. No man to show me what love really it.















                                                                  No dudie bug.
Still there are times - when the pain overwhelms me. At these times I wish I could do over parts of my life. Get rid of the painful moments; the mistakes, the misjudgements.













Sometimes I still wish for

No comments:

Post a Comment