Monday, October 10, 2011

Another Week of Peace

God has been merciful to me this year. This has been a year of hell - but it has now become a year of healing. Although living without Tommy is lonely and causes tears to flow, I have learned that it can be done. I have learned that loneliness will not kill me if I don't let it. God loves me and has a plan for my life that no longer includes Tom. It is time for me to discover what that is. In order to do that - I have to be open to what God is telling me. That - I am not good at. Learning to live alone in Joy - is a new thought - a concept for me. In the past - alone and joy did not go in the same sentence. Now - it must become a way of life or sadness will envelop my life and I will be lost. I am happy. For the first time in forever - I am happy and alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment