Monday, November 22, 2010

7 am

Got a little sleep but have been up again for over an hour. I will try to get some work done before errands and appointments.

God bless my daughter-in-law. There is no way I would have gotten anything done yesterday without her. She is my motivator. Today - I will try to get some done on my own although - I am not very good at it. I see stuff I need to pack and memories begin. Some sad, some happy. It is so easy to get lost in them and forget what I am doing.

It seems a bit strange to pack things I want to keep when I am still living here, but it needs to be done and it isn't stuff I am using. Better to get it done now than wait until the last minute and have to rush. It is also a good time for sorting out things I don't want or need.

No comments:

Post a Comment