Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Another Day

Today I have decided that things have got to change. Since Tom got sick in August I have gained 30 pounds. This is nuts. I am still alive and if I am going to stay that way - changes must be made. I can't sit around and wait for life to happen. It is time to go find some of it. Walk the dogs more? Ride my bike? (NO) Eat less. Drink less. I think I may be crazy but it needs to be a healthier crazy. Over all, I don't much care if I live or die, but if I am going to live - it's time to do it right.

Today - going shopping with my mom, medication check appointment, going to walk Lizzy this afternoon, and pack 4 boxes. I might even throw in cleaning a bathroom, and working on the baby blanket I am making for soon to be great niece. We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment