Wednesday, December 15, 2010

neurtic mommy and mold

Went to show my younger sister the house I am trying to buy. I have never been so grateful for rain. There is a leak along the roof that is allowing water to get into the garage wall. There was water in the garage and spots of what look to be mold. Back to the owner to have them fix it before buying or I am not buying.


Lizzy got sick.It wasn't anything really. She got carsick and then was acting very strangely at home. She was hiding under the chair. Wouldn't come to me. Shaking. I took her straight to the vet. She is ok but they gave her a shot for nausea and said if it continues - bring her back. I am just a neurotic mommy. Couldn't stand the thought of her being sick or losing her. I just don't have it in me.

No comments:

Post a Comment