Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Papers and chart notes and insurance OH MY!

There is a tiredness that descends into the soul when dealing with insurance companies. They want what they want and they want it yesterday. Having dealt with three different companies in the past months my weariness in beyond measure. Today I told them to just get it done. I called doctor's offices and medical records offices and told them that I really needed their help. Since insurance companies can't do their work without screwing it up - I helped them. Both places I called said they would help me out. We shall see.

I have been crying a lot lately. It seems that this weariness of the soul has affected my ability to maintain my composure. I miss Tommy - but this amount of crying is crazy. I think my heart is bleeding and the blood flows out at tears. If it continues - I may not have any blood left.

No comments:

Post a Comment